Thursday, February 18, 2010

sunny day

We all got to go out and get some much needed sun shine. I was so glad to feel the sun upon my shoulders,here we made two different trips out doors today. yes that is snow in the picture below,it ALMOST all melted away here today,out snow hearts are taking their time melting. I seen some pretty high piles of snow in parking lots here in our town. Today after the children went home,I had to run David for blood work, just to check medication levels,David has been doing real good for several months now-We are so thankful for that.He looked real good today and was in a good mood.He said he had been feeling better lately.After we made 3 stops we ran through Taco Bell and got our supper,then I took David home and got home my self at 7:14pm ---- We got news last night that my father-N-law's test all came back good,they have another place on his to check out,I am not sure when that will be done. Here on the home front "We are keeping the faith". God is good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: