Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today the kids all came in with Green on somewhere---It has been a fun day here today, we talked about Shamrock and Leprechauns.
We talked about getting pinched if we were not waring green (I got ganged up on) I had to go put on a green top myself,the kids all liked getting to pinch me. When they got here I had no green on(which I planned-to go along with story time) They got into the story real well when I got to the part "Do you see anyone who does not have green on?"I showed them pictures of Leprechaums and they pretended to be one, looking to find just one who today was not waring green today.

I told the story about how people use to think if one wore green they was thought to be invisable to the Leprechauns,those fairy creatures; they would pinch everyone they seen. So people started many years ago pinching folks who did not have on green.







Below Gavin has fun watching the Leprechauns look for people
who was not invisable.See him pointing,to cute.I was saying
where are they and he was pointing(even if he did not know
what color green was,he and Eryn acted like they knew.I
think they was pointing at the kids running around laughing!
It was fun for them. They all loved our nice weather too.





Look at these cute Leprechauns.
with some help,they all put together
one.

I had to go to the dentist and Miss Kay
came this afternoon and helped out here,
she did not know who's was who's.
So tomarrow the kiddo's can sport them
home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: