Thursday, April 22, 2010

just peachy


Our little peach tree is just covered with peaches,looks like we will have to thin out several to allow room for them to grow----I am so excited---I think I will plant us an apple tree out back and a plum tree----I just love fruit-----so it will be off to home depot to buy some fruit spray this week-in and more flowers .We still like our walk way to plant. Bill tilled up a corner for me to transplant some Lilly's that I plan on bringing from David's house. I hope to get that done as soon as we get another rain, Plus I still have tomatoes to buy and plant,I have a spot picked out for them. Guess what --the flower seed the children helped me plant are coming up good,I will need to thin them in a few weeks,the children have already been eyeing the flowers, I think they are going to love watching them and caring for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: