Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best days


We have had Gracelyne back from being sick,Eryn has missed her-Gracelyne mothers Eryn,they play so good together,Eryn has not bit any one in several months now-GOOD GIRL ERYN,yes there for a few months she was.
Eryn will go to sleep playing with Gracelyne or watching TV if the case may be,Eryn is not one to want to nap. -------Eryn Loves the phone and in this picture she found it and called her pop pop,mi mi,and her mom ma,she was just talking away-TO CUTE. Yes below Eryn has a cap on,usually I do not allow caps in the house but that is more a Mr. manners thing,girls can get away with it,even in church,my granny always wore a hat to church. Eryn use to would not ware a hat of any kind and now look at her.I am proud of her for over coming this as many a picture is taken with hats on.

All day here the children just seem to have so much fun, well we do have one that seems to be going through a stage,Brayden just has not been a happy camper and I AM WONDERING IF HIS DREAM FACTOR HAS KICKED IN,he says he is is scared---I remember one little boy I kept(who runs to give me hugs if he spots me out and about) Clint was just about Brayden's age when he dreamed a spider was on the sofa where he sleep one day and he would not sit on it for months let alone think about a nap there,it was funny to us but not to him,we had to try hard not to laugh when he insisted there was a giant spider,each time he told the story to someone that spider grew some. KID'SGOT TO LOVE THEM
Posted by Picasa

No comments: