Wednesday, August 4, 2010

missing nice weather


I like everyone else is ready for nice weather----the children can not even get out early for long now-I am hoping we get that rain I hear we are suppose to have coming our way in a few days.Here is some pictures I found of children playing our doors early this spring on a beautiful day.
Today I have a new baby starting here-Brayden's left this week and is in a daycare where his mom works,I am glad she no longer has to make two stops to drop him off.I hear he did not care for nap his first day(he did not care for nap most days here) here he did not want to so nap but was asleep with-in 3-5 minutes lol.I am missing him a lot,and all the children are asking why he is not coming back,and was sad yesterday,I thought a couple children was going to cry,they get close here and look forward to their time together. Our new baby girl is only one year and a tiny one,she was a preemie,she is going to be walking soon,she walks holding on,I am looking forward to getting to see her take her first steps,that is always an exciting time for me and such a big mild stone to get to share with the child and parents,the baby's mom works only a few blocks from me,so I will be handy for her.Soon I will place pictures of her here as I already have told Brandi the baby's mom that I love to blog baby news and she was excited and said I could post her baby here.
It is early for me,I am having my coffee and getting ready to see the children.I weed eated a hole in our pool so I will be looking to buy a new one this week,so the children can get some early play time in playing in water,we might have to get the sprinkler out early this morning for awhile.We are missing out door play some thing terrible but it was like 105 temp out yesterday and was with out the heat index.wish us a fun day.the heat makes pop corn and cartoons real nice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: