Thursday, December 2, 2010

Back to work


I was 5 days here with out children and I missed them----I did enjoy the time to get some work done around the house and to just rest and of course to eat on the turkey,we spent Thanksgiving with my husbands parents,his brother and wife and their almost 2 year old Addison,Bills dad deep fried the turkey as usual and it was so good. I got to work in a photo shoot of Addison Sat. after Thanksgiving--Black Friday I even did some Christmas shopping-most of which is waiting for me to pick up today at J C Penny's store from me ordering on line,NO I did not get up and hit any stores at 4:00 am-Nothing looks good to me at 4:00 am.

Moving on today I posted pictures of the kids first day back here after the Thanksgiving holiday,they was happy to see each other,and Isaac just hugged every one (me too)off and on all day,he is such a sweet child.In the pictures he is hugging Gavin,How ever Gavin was ignoring him,I hope Gavin was being shy. I like the picture of Isaac in the fire chief hat waring the Mischief tee shirt. Just look at his baby blues-his eyes are the most blue of any child I have ever kept I think,just beautiful and they sparkle,he is a happy baby.

Next picture is of Andrew,Gracelyne and Eryn,they play good together,knock on wood Eryn seems to be broke from her biting spells,the last time she bit she was taking up for Isaac,(which did not make it right)-Gavin was biting a hunk out of Isaac's face that day,and Eryn bit Gavin and told him no biting Isaac-all this took place in about two seconds and I had two bit kids,which made me feel like crying. yesterday Gavin tried to bite me after I would not let him pull a toy out of Andrew's hand--Now I am keeping a close eye on Gavin--Kids will be kids! That's what my Grandpa always said,at lest that is what my Grandmother told me he did,I lost that Grandpa when I was preteen age.
Eryn is talking like a 3 year old now,she asks lots of questions and loves to help out when ever she can doing what ever she is big enough to do with out being ask,she uses her manners well also.Isaac is saying lots now also,he is 17 months old I believe.

Bottom picture Gavin feel asleep in the floor before lunch time while playing with a Barney toy.He sure likes Barney,I now have three barney toys.Seems most the kids love Barney.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: