Sunday, September 4, 2011

Busy Summer

This summmer I have been so busy,with the children I keep,I have had a full house and some I use to keep that are in school now have came to spend the night with me,i miss the children when they start school and several come a few times a year and spend the night,the boys pile up here together and then I have girls over,I love it.

It is slowing down here and I have baby Charlie,Clair's brother,he was born June 10th,2011,he was 4 weeks when I got him,he is a sweet heart,his sister Clair I got at age 3 months and she was here until fall of last year,when she started school,gracelyne left me this year for school,she was 5 yrs. I got her at 13 months,time just goes by so fast and this year made me 11 years of childcare,and of course I try and have my grandgirls over at lest once a month,they too ate growing up,they are some sweet girls,I had them all afternoon today,we went to the part,then to my sisters,on to McDonalds then I took them home,I think they had a super fun after noon,my sister Freda had a new home ,it is really a big house and they played hide-N-seak.

This morning I took David my youngest son with me to a birthday party for my sister Kay,Kay has a son in the nursing home and she wanted to have her party there,my son had not seen him in years and wanted to go see him,the party was really nice,and every one seemed to have really enjoyed it,tomarrow is Sunday and Monday is Labor day,my husband will be off both days as well as my self and we are going to spend time together out of town,I am looking forward to it,I better get myself in bed and get my rest,so I can get up and around early,we want to take off early which is usually 9:00-10:00am for us-lol,I hope we are on the road by 10:00,i am going to try and blog more,my blog page has been some how out of order for awhile,and I have been so busy between-children and Photography-plus I had 4 birthday party and one going away party to do all in August for some childern I keep,like I said I have been real busy,glad it is slowing down now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: