Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Yall


This is Eryn,she was the only child to want her picture taken when I set up for pictures yesterday (I love this shot),she is now 3 years old,I can not believe I got her at 6 months,she is so big now,she loves coming to see me and is aways wanting to stay over,she has got really really good at working puzzles all by her self, today my mom dropped by and we was talking,Eryn wanted to work a puzzle that was for age 5plus,she had half of it together with in 10 minutes,mom was amazed at how fast she was putting the pieces together with no help what so ever, Eryn loves puzzles,I have like 15 now and she works at lest one a day,Eryn is also learning upper case and lower case letters now.She is just so darn smart.

Fall is upon us and the children have been gathering leaves to make cards for mom and dad,Isaac got his all in a bucket to make his card next week,they are all loving the nice weather and we stay out doors a lot now,even Charlie who is 3 months old loves being out doors,we have been talking a lot about Halloween and costume's,Isaac already has his,he is going to be Bus Lightyear.I plan to decorate for Halloween next week and let the children help out if they want too.I think Andrew night be scared this year of all the decor,he gets scared when Eryn dresses up in her witch outfit and I paint her face green,so she can be the wicked witch of the east,just like on The wizard Of Oz.

moving on,looks like we may have a beautiful week-in weather wise and we have invited my son and his lady to join us in going to Beale St. in Memphis,it has been awhile since we have been and I plan to have a great time,I love the Blues and Jazz,so I am hoping to hear some of both while there,Kings Palace has a Jazz singer and player most the time and the food is wonderful,most always there is Blues bands being played on the streets there at no charge to listen too and dancing in the streets too,I can tell you now what happens on BEALE ST. stays on Beale St.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: