Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year




A new year is here,and it seems to me that 2011 just went by to fast,when I was a young girl I always heard my granny say,"as we get older seems time flies" well I know what she was talking about,seems time does fly these days.Today we are having a beautiful day,not even cold out,sweater weather,and so far we have not had any really cold days,I know winter weather has to be in our near future,but I will say I am loving this Ar. weather.The children all got to go out to play.I am missing Eryn pretty bad,she only comes once a week while her mom is on bed rest with her twin siblings (boy and girl).Eryn is due to be a big sister April 30Th 2012,16 more weeks.I am not sure when or even if I will be taking care of them yet,playing it by ear as granny would say(I miss my granny's sayings-I miss Granny) I do have an opening here for another child and I hope I fill it soon,all boys now,I would wish for a girl but I'm not sure I'd wish that on a girl.I will be getting a new born around last of may 2012 or first of June 2012--it will be a boy.

I have took some pictures of Isaac in the last week and so I am sharing them.Isaac is as sweet as he is cute.
We are attached to him in every way.He loves getting his picture made and gets jealous if I am taking pictures and he is not in some.

Changing the subject,my washing machine is in the shop,I am really missing it,I took clothes to my sons house to wash,I called to check on my washer and was told maybe in a couple more days---I hope it can be fixed,the spin cycle stopped working.I was also told that all the companies that make washers and dryers are going to front load,not happy to hear that either.They look nice,cost more and I was not needing one or at lest i did not think I was,looks like I may be needing a set one day.

Today we had a mouse die in my tanning/PC room -----it was smelling something terrible,I gagged and sputtered something terrible too.I did find it,cleaned the carpet where it lay and put air fresher plug in's in that room,those smell so nasty,I was wondering "could a dead skunk smell any worse?" after that was all clean, the year old little one I have here pooped twice and really smelled up the whole house,I need a changing table on the balcony lol.Some days I wonder is this really my calling? Then I remember the little smiles,hear the laughter,feel the sweet hugs and listen as they playing hearing their sweet voice and yes I know it really is my calling,I love Children,love knowing while here the children are being cared for and loved as if they was my own.I am glad when the after noon comes and it is just my husband and me here,nice quiet,there is a reason God made us to have children while young!and I can understand why some animals are created to eat their young----ha ha ha, TALK ABOUT NIP IT IN THE BUD GRANNY---preteen,teen problems sloved right there.Just kidding---I do love a good joke, you got to admit that was good!

And with that said: I will end this blog here,,,,Happy New year to all who read this and god Bless you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: