Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life in the fast lane

I seem to have little time for me-----I have been trying to add more time for me into my schedule these days,I love my job,I do not like that every thing is pretty much closed up here when I get off work,I have made myself a once a month shop night,I am relaxing in our hottub more ALONE,and I do not let myself think about any problem mine or any one else--I have been telling more people,If I was getting paid to solve your problem,you'd have ask for your money back along time ago,I do good to take care of all that I need to do,so why put more on myself,I let people know if I have time to talk when I answer the phone,once I know it is not an emergency call,I plan a time to call back when both parties have time to chat.I have learned I never meet a stranger,seems I can meet people in walmart and they say "we should get together and shop or do lunch some time",I do know I love talking,maybe to much,but I also know I love and NEED my alone time.

I have a son who is going through a divorce and despite the fact that when I gave him a place to live,  he was told by his wife who wanted him out like yesterday, "good luck with that,your mom will be all up in your ass" folks that know me well know that I am not one to be all up in any one's ass unless a child is not being taken care of! People that know my son also know, he is a great dad,cooks,cleans,sees to it his girls have done their home work and get their bathes and are in bed by 8:00pm, he does 80% of the house work, laundry and all.Need I say more,well when one bends over backwards and is not appreciated they may be living with a person more vain then they even know ,I love my grandchildren with all my heart and this up in your ass grandmother has not once call their home because I do not want to be in the middle of this,it is a journey they have to travel,I do pray for every thing to work out. Gods will be done! not mine. I will not bad mouth any one for it is not my place to judge-- my son does know, if he needs me or my husband ,we have both made it clear that we will be there and support him 100%  through this-he is not alone.It is hard to see a child be hurt even if they are grown and it hurts to see children have a parent leave the family by choice or not-not in this case,Tony is not one to cause trouble and he is hurting pretty bad now,God & time will be the only medicine that will heal this pain and  it will leave scars on his heart.Some times people turn out not to be who we thought they was and some times people change,things just do not turn out like we wanted them too,and people really need to think every thing through because we can not unscramble scrambled eggs.I have tried and it want work! a lesson to be learned,and a hard one for some people-----------God Bless Our Children. Let up pray his will be done not ours. God should come first,husband/wife,children then family.I feel for those who have yet to learn this.

It is my bed time----I pray for piece with in our family,healing,and world piece,God wrap your arms around the ones who have broken hearts,lost love ones,need healing,are in pain,your will be done not mine,this I pray in Jesus name, Amen

No comments: