Sunday, March 17, 2013

Just in time for bed

I have finely got my blog spot working again and now it is my bed time, lol, any who---I will be posting more about the events going on in our family, let me say this week is spring break and I will be having my two grandgirls all week, my first time ever, their mom will be out of town all week training on her new job and,  I am lucky we have remained friends since the divorce of her and my son, I wished it never happened but I know I can't control grown people so I have kept my mouth closed on this subject and put it in God's hands, I know it is not my place to judge. I am old anough to know prayer is what they need not me taking sides, they have two beautiful girls and it took both to have them, we are blessed.
Above is a picture of my grandgirls and later in the week I'll get some from out spring break week together. I am so proud of them, they make me laugh.

No comments: