Friday, August 7, 2009

Aren't they sweet---some kids I take care of here----Today is Gracelyn's Birthday (Gracelyne not in these pictures) We planned a photo shoot today but,there is no way we will be able to do that with a birthday cake to make,Grace's mom was sending her mini cup cakes and I planned around that,I am not sure what happened there,she brought mini-sugar cookies and well those want go well with the ice cream I ran out and bought,I told the children we would be having cake and ice-cream and we are.I have cake mix & cake icing here,so we will work together on a Birthday Cake for Gracelyn. I will post pictures later------------well my day has started and about all my kids are here,so I need to go now while they are eatting breakfast(we got a late start as one was late)and finish my coffee. Have I said I love my new lap-top,I can post as I watch kids play,which is great because I am a very busy woman.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: