Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun day


Gracelyne had fun helping bake her cake----we all had fun today. Thank you TJ for bringing her with her cookies,she loved them,and was proud to get to share them today. Even baby Gavin got a bite of cake and Ice cream. The kids all played hard and was worn out by nap time,they were down at 1:30 today,as soon as they got down Gracelyne's mom came for her,Gracelyne and Peyton was not sound asleep yet,so Peyton had a terrible 2 fit because he could not get up too,it was not long after Gracelyne left that he went back to sleep,now they are all asleep here.I think I could use a nap-lol----------I am so glad it is Friday,I have a full week-in with my Husband coming up,I always look forward to that,tonight I will go and pick up my son David's new eye glasses too,& take those to him, he is ready for them,he had broke his and was using an old old pair,they hurt his eyes but was better then none at all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: