Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rita's Photography news feed

I know school has just started but before we know it Graduation time will be here-so if you know anyone who needs photo's done at a bargain price----tell them to call me-I have so far two families to do photo shoots for 2010 ------I'd love to have more-------------Here is one I put together of my step daughter with her dad-----the words were from the heart----I just love it and have had several folks that have seen this want one done in the up coming years-----Love to help out families with some great pictures and not charge an arm and leg ------Photography is worth a good price-but sometimes that price does not go with folks buget-try me-if you do not like the pictures you pay nothing.NO sitting fee for graduation photo's here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: