Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire



Claire turned two and the children loved being apart of it----Friday was such a busy day here that we changed up our lunch menu to spam turkey sandwiches & party mix because afterward they had mini cupcakes that Claire's mom sent-yummy-the children was so excited, I had ice cream so that was enough to make all the children scream"ICE CREAM & CAKE" after they ate,three balloons got popped which had little BUSTER our dog sitting in a corner shaken up, I had to take him and put him in my bed to calm him,he hid under the covers and went to sleep,woke up and curled up in Bill's lap,and hardly moved for a few hours. He scares easy any way and sence he can not see-well you get the picture. I found out Gavin will fight for ice cream, he loves it. Aryn loves cake(she has a sweet tooth) Claire likes to lick off the icing, she does not care for sweets. They all had so much fun. I did too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: