Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time to relax



Me relaxing-Taken by hubby



My husband caught me on the phone here----no make up---in the raw I like to call it, smile---There was a time that I would not post a picture of me RAW, but no more does it bother me,I have even came to like the feeling. I do ware make up when we go out and on vacations, I love to relax with a glass of wine every once in a while-usually I am in the hot tub, this picture was taken on one of my life's stressful days, and right after I got off the phone we did get in the hot tub. Getting older does change one's point of view as well as on going stress. I love the children being here,they keep me busy and have lots of kisses and hugs to give away. One of the most beautiful sounds to me is a child laughing. Not all children laugh, and I wonder what is so bad that there is no laughter -no sparkle in the eyes. I love knowing that here children are free to be children and they know they are loved no matter what they do or say.(they need no make-up) I am blessed by their laughter. It is good to have children coming here that are being taken care of and loved, my heart goes out to a child with no laughter - no sparkle-----God Bless Our Children
Posted by Picasa

No comments: