Thursday, October 15, 2009

My favorite things

Looking out my front window-fall colors are getting here,and the crisp air feels so refreshing--my favorite time of the year,I crave more pop corn,love a fire place,I am compelled to take a walk with coat & ear muffs on, just to breath in the cool air. I will be out taking fall pictures soon, nature shots and I also have two family shoots to do this fall. I am not sure That I will have time to take any indoor fall photo's with my children here during the week this year as I have a full house and it is kind of hard to set up for pictures, I might try it one day.set up in the kitchen, it is big enough and with it being long I can set all my stuff up,I will just have to have it set and ready to do morning pictures. I will be making me a room down stairs (probably in the spring) so I can leave a couple set ups and have all my props there at a hands reach,then I will take more pictures with back drops and use props---I do have several props now, I have a Christmas back drop too---- I love taking pictures. I think the Halloween customs take cute pictures also. I usually can take pictures on a week-in day,so if you want any pictures taken by me just let me know,we will set a time to snap away. Friday Oct 23rd would be a good day for me to get some pictures done here,as I will be missing a couple kids most that day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: