Friday, February 5, 2010

My little helpers& Wait Wait Wait

Claire told me as soon as she got here this morning that she wanted sausage,eggs,and toast-Claire went right to work helping me find the sausage in the freezer,and Gracelyne and Claire set their table too.-well since I did not get a breakfast menu sent out (oh I did one, I thought I sent it but seen yesterday that I had not yet)
I thought I'd let you mom's know some things we have had this week-Back tracking---today we did Claire's requested breakfast. She loves sausage.Today for lunch we will have turkey,creamed potatoes and corn(I cooked a big butterball turkey last night,Mmmmm Good!) Yesterday the children had oatmeal for breakfast,fried potatoes,chicken nuggets and black eyed peas for lunch---Wed. we had cereal with milk for breakfast,sirloin veg. soup for lunch--Tuesday was strawberry cream oatmeal for breakfast,hot dogs and cheese curls for lunch---Monday was eggs,bacon,and toast for breakfast and lunch was cheese-N-mac,green peas and wheat bread. snacks this week have been mainly apples and peanut butter,bananas,and ice cream one day.Today they will have ice cream for snack again.






below Claire plays with Buster while she waits on breakfast to cook

Below Gavin wants breakfast to cook faster
The other kids just sat at their little table,talked and waited.The kids have been So good so far today-I did a video clip of them just playing together in the play room.I am not sure if it will mail or not,it may be to big a file to email a copy to you-I will try---I also may start doing short clips of the children and add to my blogs.(if you do not want your child's picture on a blog-I want put it on-so don't worry I want forget. Only first names will be said on here "no Pictures"If you do not even want a first name on here please tell me and I want talk at all about your child here.No Problem!

I know several mom's like their family to see the children and keep up with their growing,it's a fun way to do that,I love talking about the children and my days here with the kids too.(good days and tring days too)I thank all the people who have left comments on here. All my children are a pleasure for me to have and teach.They do all learn at their own pace,that's what makes us all special,we are all different.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: