Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Work Work Work

I went on a cleaning spree after the children left,I mopped bath rooms and kitchen floor,cleaned out a junk drawer in our kitchen,cleaned our bath rooms,cleaned under our bed,yeah it was full of stuff,good stuff,not like old food,trash or any thing,I have containers under our bed with shoes and clothes in them and stuff was getting out of hand,I am guilty of just shoving stuff under there. I got out summer shorts that was stored under there,I did 3 loads of laundry,one of my summer tee shirts and shorts.I have way to many clothes.I have them down stairs and in two closets up stairs and now under my bed.I HAVE to get rid of some.isn't if funny how we can carry them home and then end up waring a few pieces over and over,I could dress every day for several months and not ware the same out fit or piece for that matter. Oh and I have a closet full at my son's in a room he does not use.This is bad! I must go get them and give away what I no longer ware,give them to good will or help and hope,they are nice clothes,They are taking up space. I have shoes I no longer ware-lots of them too.I have dreamed that I have become a hoarder--yes, I have a fear,every one does-mine is that I will grow old and be a hoarder. I had a friend (well one of my friends-I do have more then one,I hope),her greatest fear was that she would starve to death,what a terrible thing to fear I thought when she told me;she would stock up on food to the point a lot become out dated,I need to hoard some of that up-lol----and after her story I would think,I am glad I have no fears,I even told her this once and she looked me right in the eye and said "Missy every one has a fear!" well it's true. What is your fear?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: