Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter

Closed tomorrow-I am taking a vacation day. Today thanks to Julie we had a egg hunt,Brayden came in caring a basket of eggs with candy included-what a deal. I had for got Sunday was Easter,can you believe that,man the weeks are getting away from me,I will have to make a point to look at my calendar everyday. I was so busy getting ready for our special dinner that comes with a dress code (so many dresses to try on-lol)that I was thinking Easter was next week-in.

I did get some pictures of the children having fun with their little egg hunt. Claire did not care to hunt eggs,she just wanted candy,Peyton did not want to move to look for eggs,he wanted some one else to bring them to him (I finely got him moving)I think he was afraid he would not find any. They were all placed easy to see. Eryn was happy with just two eggs she found right off the bat, she ran and found her a spot to try an open her candy.Reece and Gracelyne was all about the egg hunt from competing to eating candy,they had a ball,Gavin well,he ate candy gave to him, but did not seem to understand the whole Egg hunt and kept going to play with the coup car.
He just liked being out doors! All in all it was a super fun day for the kids. We was blessed with a sunny day. I hope you all have a fun Easter and get to spend time with your family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: