Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A kid at heart

Here is a picture I took last year in Florida-it is that time of year again for me to turn into a kid,I guess I will always be a kid at heart,maybe that is why I love my job of TAKING CARE OF CHILDREN. All the hugs-the laughter and the butterfly kisses make op for any bad days I have.

We plan on being closed here one week in May to fly off to Disney world. We bought our plane tickets last week. It crossed our minds to drive but we got a good deal on the round trip tickets for us both and a week rent a car for like $650.00,I guess all rent of car companies have unlimited miles these days,which is great. I am so ready to enjoy a week at theme parks in Orlando.

I have a family member dog sitting at our house so our dogs can stay home.
I do not like leaving them in kindles for over two days as the little ones get stuck in a small cage most the day.My dogs are spoiled and even have a daily schedule here. If I could just train them to use a poop er scooper-lol.


This week-in I will be buying several packages of flower seeds and the children will be helping me plant them early next week(if no rain on Tues. we will do them that day so Clair can help-she drops in that day)-I think they will really enjoy watching them grow. We also are going to plant a few cherry tomato plants. Reece is ready to plant a garden here-lol---we did that a couple years here. I did not have time to take good care of it as we go a lot on week-in's.I miss a garden. I will be posting our garden work pictures.Just maybe we will plant a few vegetables-smile
Posted by Picasa

No comments: