Friday, May 28, 2010

kids water day



Today the children played in the water---the pool they all loved(Eryn loved the slide on the pool,I did hold her hand to keep her from getting hurt as she went down ,she is still a little young to turn loose as they slide fast with it's wet),the water sprinkler--well,it did not go over so well with a couple kids--- B.J. and Reece both hated it with a passion---Eryn was not sure about it-she just closed her eyes and let it hit her,she did not run away or cry, but was afraid to open her eyes after she got under it -- so she could not see how to get out, I had a hard time getting them out of the pool,then Reece thought he'd freeze before he got into his dry clothes after getting out,and he was afraid to walk bare foot,even in the grass "some thing was poking his feet"now the bare foot thing did not bother the other kids,Eryn and Gracelyne both loved being bare feet.

I will be letting the children play one day a week in water,time to buy some water guns--Reece's last day I will have to have water guns and we can have that day for our water day-I want have any certain day for water day most weeks,we will work it in one day,I have several bathing suits/swimming trunks here that I bought for the children to ware so they want have to buy any,I have all sizes.if a mom wants to being one for their child and leave it for that day,I will see to it the child wares it.


I sure had fun watching them play in the water today. I do have to buy us a new pool and we will be putting it in the back yard from now on,we just have not got all the hoses out to run them around -

I will do that one afternoon next week. I am thinking more each day about how much we will miss Reece after next week----

I will have a new little one starting on Monday June 7Th, he is 21 months,two weeks younger then Eryn his mom said,so him and Gavin will be real close to the same age. Not sure now if or when I will be getting my grand children this summer-there was a freeze put on hiring where their mom was suppose to go to work,so depends there.My sister Will be close to help out if I do get them for the summer,she will be here every day helping me to make her some extra money.She wanted a baby sitting job,it's looking like she might have one. In 2005 she worked all summer here and was a big help. she was here from 8-5:30---that summer we had two wild boys-lol-we will never for get them,they was sweet but wild,it took us both to work with them. They went to Eagle Mt. school last year so my Husband said he saw them and they was SO good during the time he was there showing their class a Fire truck.I was not surprised he remembered them-smile
Posted by Picasa

No comments: