Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun day

Yesterday was a fun day for the children here,they have not got to paint since I got my injury,they also got to play a few of their favorite games and work some puzzles,the day went by so fast,by the end of it my back was killing me,I may have over done it just a little,I was up a lot yesterday and my ankle was also real sore last night,today I will only have three children,so I will be able to rest more(God knows our needs)I am doing SO much better now and even walking along some now,I just don't want to over do it.I have a cane and crutch I take turns with now.I am hoping by next Friday I will be walking alone most of the day,I know it will be slow but I am getting there...........................another day of feeling God's power and healing-What a wonderful feeling it is.God bless every one reading this and have a great week-in-------We plan to go to chilies to eat this week-in.
OH YEA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: