Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome Andrew-The new kid


We have a new toddler,his first day was June 7Th,here. Andrew has not cried once and has liked it here ever since his mom brought him here to meet us,he loves singing-dancing,bubbles,swinging,snuggling,story time,books and out door play.He has been a real snuggle bunny.He will sit so still in my lap,oh and he loves for me to give him a ride in the wheel chair. WE are proud to welcome Andrew into our little family here.Andrew will be two years old in Aug. this year,so we will have 2 birthdays to celebrate in Aug. 2010--Aryn & Andrew,two weeks apart.-----------------I know I am late to show his picture,sorry---this leg injury has took from my regular blogging,I feel soon I will be back to at lest a weekly blog.

PS. my leg is feeling much better and I hope to recover in a few more weeks enough to take it easy walking on it-I expect a full recovery in 8 to 12 weeks,this week will be week 5--------Keeping the faith Rita.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew sure is a cute one