Friday, July 16, 2010

Some hobby time now

 
 
I am getting to take some new pictures again,this is Gracelyne and oue new toddler Andrew(he is SO cute and SO sweet)and yes I am doing much better now,walking alone all day as of yesterday,I have a limp yet but oh what freedom to walk and drive again now.and my back pain was coming from an bladder infection,so with med's my pain is going away there too.by the time I got my Medicine I was having a terrible time walking from pain in my back and bladder area,plus my hip was hurting too,today has been a good day,Gracelyne is missing-NO SHOW-so I hope she is not sick.Bill's PC is fixed,it turned out to be a power strip,so he did not loose some important information he had on there(got to back up more often)I have been working on backing up pictures while the children nap today.Right now it is starting to come a pop-up thunder storm,Shannon and I got caught it one yesterday afternoon,it was a pretty good storm,I was so glad to get home last night.

Week-in is almost here-Friday again----yes yes yes!I plan to visit my mom some time this week-in and go see my son Hershel's new jeep(well not new-but new to him)He is SO excited about it and he got a great deal.Now he just has to sell his old truck. I hope every one has a great week-in.I just remembered I have fed the kids put them down for a nap(early today-they all seemed tired-maybe the cloudy weather)and I have not ate any lunch-so I am off to fill my tummy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: