Tuesday, September 7, 2010

take it out doors

The children usually have fun in doors with all the toys,games,dancing dvd movies and craft time(we are going to do some fall crafts soon!),but it sure has been nice to go out doors the past few days after all the hot weather we have had---it ended up raining today,so they only got to play out some early. Our new baby Isaac really loves playing with the children and he is just all over the house here.He seems to be a happy baby,.he is not a lap baby,he rather be down in the floor and on the go.I really have enjoyed him and I am glad he has adjusted so well already.Kyliegh has been sick a lot with teething and her allergies,so she is missing a lot,I am not sure if she will be staying or if her dad is going to be keeping her more.I will miss her if she has to leave us,but I will understand,I HAVE ANOTHER WANTING IN HERE. We'll see what happens after this week with that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: