Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin


Gavin is getting over the chicken pox and made it just in time to be here on his birthday-Happy Birthday Gavin (first child in the picture) all the children here enjoyed Gavin's birthday cup cakes,I did not expect him until later in the week,so I was planning him a little party Thursday when all the children would be here,I don't think it mattered much to Gavin--he just wanted a cup cake! he ate two and was the only child to eat the cakes,the others including Gracelyne just licked the icing off a couple and called it quits. Gavin kept telling us it was his mommy's birthday,we sang happy birthday to him and he would say "mommy's birthday" every time I told him it was his he would say "no mommy's birthday"

It was good to be able to share his birthday with him,how ever I had not even got a gift for him,my husband worked until like 4am this morning and there was a 179 lb. Del. sitting behind my car that UPS brought,I knew better then to tug on it,so I was stuck at home last night, which was good as I was listening close to my scanner in order to keep up with what was going on with my husband,he is a firefighter and Lyon Collage was on fire,it started at like 4:15pm and they worked most the night,I think it was like about 4:00am when he got home and he had pulled a double shift,so I knew he was SO TIRED and I know he loves his job! We both have jobs that the other could not do. I am proud of him and glad no one got hurt battling the fire. My sister lives pretty much across from Lyon Collage and a block from me,so I carried my scanner and went to her house so we could both listen to the fire fighters talking as they worked,and let me tell you smoke was just a rolling,it gave me a creepy feeling and kind of made me sick to my tummy knowing that the oldest part of Lyon was going down.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: