Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time

Yesterday school was out,I got a call to keep Ajay & Leyah while their mom had a day to her self.I was happy to have them a few hours and they were so good. I called Madelyne & Jadelyne to see if they could come over for a couple hours,they all had the best time catching up,each child had something new going on in their life.As I watched the children all play together I wondered if they would even know each other when they grow up and just where will life take them,they have a bond now and all love each other and are just like best friends.I wonder if they will keep in touch with me as they grow up and if not will we met again and be a part of each others life,God uses us all and I believe people are brought together for a reason! GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS>
Posted by Picasa

No comments: