Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2005 a busy summer

My sister Kay worked with me the summer of 2005----she has not wanted to try that again,she will fill in but decided she has not a clue how I stay San. It must be a gift.I love the little ones and I just get lost in their world and not a worry is there.

Here are some old pictures from 2005-Little Ajay who is now almost 6(will be in 3 months) and Little Brianna she is in school now also,she too is close to 6 years if not already. Last picture has my sister Kay in it in the back with Ajay(in high chair).

Peighton is 10 years old now and she was 13 months when she came to me,she stayed with me until she went to school as did all the the others in the picture.

Time sure seems to fly when one is having fun! This makes my 12Th year to take care of children. I love them all.

I just got a new play yard,bouncer seat and a new walker-----I am ready for more little ones,it want be long until I start with new babies as these move on to school that I have now.I sure will miss them and I do hope they all stay in touch,not only with me but with their play mates and friends that they have made here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: