Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Looking Back


Here is Claire-----this was my first week with her,she was 3 months old here in the first two pictures and in the third picture she was about 1 1/2 years old, How fast time goes by. Claire is 3 now and she is going to be a big sister somewhere around June 2011. I have not ask her mom what date the Dr.has on this but just maybe it will happen around my birth date-June 15Th--I have been ask to keep this new baby,boy or girl,well to early to know which but I am voting boy. 6lbs. 7oz. and I will say June 24Th. So it will be fun to see how close I get,after all I did get my niece Michelle's right on when I said Nov.7Th 36 years ago.

I know Claire has been a delight to have around and we love her here,I also know before I know it she will be off to school like so many others that I have had from a young age. I also know she sure has changed in her looks a lot,she gets more pretty every day and sweeter too.

I also know we have been blessed to be a part of her life.This new baby will be coming into a wonderful family and is already blessed and I AM SURE will bless many people just as Claire has. Claire will make a good big sister----I AM SURE OF IT.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: