Monday, November 8, 2010

got to love them

We had a great week-in,My husband had to work Sat. so he missed Madelyn's Birthday Party,It was at the bowling alley with monkey as the theme,Shannon went with me and we had a good time.

I went shopping,which is something I don't do a lot,I went alone.I found a lot of Halloween costumes on sale at 90% off,I ended up buying $100.00 worth for $8.00. Now my kids have a lot of new dress up clothes. I found my self three new sweaters on sale at JC Penny,one went perfect with a skirt I still have the tags on;it will be great for church.

Sunday we slept in because Bill did not get to go to bed Sat. night until almost 5am Sunday morning,and he got back up at 6am to get ready to go off shift and come home from work. We missed church,which we had planned to go to,with my husband's job as a fire fighter we never know what will come up. I did not sleep well Sat. night,so I slept in with him. We got up and around and went to Searcy where we went to Chile's and ate lunch, guess what----Baby Back Ribs.
They was SO GOOD as usual,we did a little thrift shopping there,even though I found nothing,it was fun looking around,on our way back we stopped at the airport there where Bill ask lots of questions about owning ones own airplane,Bill had wanted one for awhile now,he is sure one day he will have one,which I am sure would be wonderful,making fast trips here and there as we never have a lot of time with working. I had fun watching the planes take off and land. We also stopped at Batesville airport and talked more,we got some advice and places to shop for airplanes for sale. We want at lest a 2 setter if not a 4 setter.This may not be a thing to happen like right away but when my husband gets something stuck in his head-it usually always does happen at some point and time.Wish us luck on finding a GOOD used airplane! Dreams are what life is made of!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: