Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family

Today I spent time with my grand girls from 10:00am until 7:30pm and here is a picture I did of us together,We went shopping for some craft supplies and we went to a Christmas play which was 10 minutes short of being 2 hours long and they was so into this play,I must say the cast did a wonderful job in "It's a wonderful life" we got to see Peighton and Clint two children I use to keep that the girls have know since they was born,(it was so good to see them)after the play we went to McDonald's to eat and came back to my house to do some crafts.

I can not believe how grown up the girls are getting,I was so proud of them today. It had been awhile since they have been over and I was missing them,seems their family and me and hubby stay so dang busy these days it is hard to get that day in with grand children,I hope it want be as long before we can get together again,I need to invite Clint,Ajay,Leyah,Madelyn and Jadelyn all over for a sleep over-I am sure they would love it and so would I.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: