Friday, December 24, 2010

Holding Santa's hand

Isn't this just the sweetest,Eryn helped me put out a few things on our front porch to decorate for Christmas and I took this picture,she had the bigest fake smile,and right before I shot the picture she said,I'll hold Santa's hand-----to sweet,she is only two.

Todays news: I am home after spending Christmas Eve with my family,and watching the girls open their gifts,my son David was also there and it was just a nice get together.I just got home last night from a night and day in Tunica,we headed out Wed. afternoon,we played slots until about 1:30am,headed to bed,got up ate a big breakfast,played more slots and did some shopping at the mall there.It was a great fun get away after a stressful day.We got back home last night around 9:pm.

I wish you and your family a blessed and safe Holiday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: