Thursday, December 30, 2010

We're having a baby


I have had a new child this week for a couple days,8 year old Lani is out of school this week and needed a baby sitter a couple days,she has had fun playing with the little ones as she is an only child. It has been quiet here this week,I still have a couple lucky kids who are still on Christmas Vacation this week too.

We have a new little one starting full time Monday,he was here to meet us and visited yesterday with us,a 5 month old, full of smiles,it will be good to have a baby again,(feels like we are having a baby-and we are just part time-lol)I get excited every time I get a new baby/child,I love to get to watch them learn to sit-walk-talk and feed them selves which all normally happens with-in the first year of their life.That first year is such an exciting time for the child,care giver and family.

I got an opening and have got 4 calls as of today to fill that spot,I had it filled in one day after telling a few people that I had that opening.God has never failed to send children my way,I have never had to put an ad in out local paper as I see so many aids placed. saying a center has opening and even people wanting care for their own children,one of my callers was on a waiting list here.

September 2011 will make me 13 years of child care with only 3 people writing me hot checks and one not having money to pay and leaving with-out paying,that person said it was eating on them and about 6 months later when they could afford it they brought me the money they owed,I will work with people and let them pay it out when they leave if they will agree to,God takes care of it one way or another.I come out blessed.

Pictures: In the pictures Eryn and Andrew have fun with blocks,Andrew getting tickled by Lani----Andrew flirting with Claire chasing her and she him;playing tag and grinning the biggest grin every time she got close,he would even lean toward her and grin big if she stood close,it was to cute.

I want to thank every parent who gave me gifts this year for Christmas,I got some neat things-gift cards(which is always a hit with me) I got a Wal-Mart card and a chili's card,a beautiful little Santa which set in my bathroom several days(until I took down my Christmas tree and decor) I got a designer shopping bag/purse,it folded down for a small bag and unfolded to make a large shopping bag and even had a huge R on it.I loved it,and had never seen one like it.I got winter scene kitchen towel/kitchen mitt sets,a beautiful doggy picture frame,that says "I love my dog" All of this came from the moms of the children I keep,I aways shop for my little people here too,I love being able to get them something from Bill and I here.Bill and I save money all year long for Christmas,I love Christmas shopping and I do a lot of it online,we have already went to after Christmas sales in Searcy AR. and our home town,plus I shopped on line from "The Children's Place"(10% off sale prices) for 2011--I have already got about 15 gifts for next year and about 4 birthday gifts for next year and we totaled a savings of about $250.00.I am so excited to be ahead already and SO Happy over our savings and great deals we found. I am a penny pincher who will Gamble but only if winning LOL. There was a few years I had my Christmas ALL bought by Sept. for the same year.This has been a busy year for us,so I did like about 4 gifts Dec.1st to buy and we got them the last week before Christmas in Little Rock on sale and on line with free shipping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: