Thursday, December 9, 2010

time To Relax

Last night was a time to relax for me at home,I did not have to get out after the children left,Bill brought us chicken salads from cowboys for our supper,Bill did get paged for a fire but he did not have to be gone long,we did nothing but watch TV,scan the web and lay around.

I have started me a diet in which I plan to be off of only Christmas week-in,wish me luck,I am getting chunky---

Bill's dad had his surgery to put his Colan back together and we have been spending a lot of time at the hospital in the afternoons,Jimmy (Bill's dad had Colan cancer and had to have 10" of his Colan removed about a year and half ago)Jimmy is cancer free at this time and it was time to put him back together,the doctor is doing it in steps to be safe,and in 2 to 3 months he will have another small surgery to finish hm up. We took a break from going to the hospital last night and called and checked on him,he was doing good.

I have got a lot of my Christmas shopping done,most I have ordered on line.I have had good luck ordering on line for the past 3-4 years.It to me is so much better then driving all around town and Little Rock too.,saves a lot of gas which seems to keep going up.

Today Eryn went to sleep on the sofa all by her self as did Gracelyne and Andrew. Eryn's mom picked her up early and I got time alone to post this blog while every one here was asleep,I think I will go make me a hot cup of tea and rest while the kids sleep.I will post my weight loss in about 2 weeks,like I said wish me luck-I hope to get off 10-15 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: