Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Me

Leslie did my hair for me -cut & color----------she did a great job,I was nervous,not really sure if I'd go through with getting it cut,I am loving it,my husband whom did not want me to cut my hair liked it too,I liked it long but it was needing cut,it had dead ends like crazy and no body at all,now I can have some up to date pictures to send my mom who ask me when I was going to make her a picture of me,so tonight while hubby worked I worked on taking my picture.

And if any one ask who shall they go to in this town to get a hair cut/new look I will send them to Leslie down at the Hair Loft. Thanks Leslie for the great job you did,I'd say you have did better then any one I have went to.Me not being happy with how I looked when I got back home has been my reason to stay away from beauty shops for so long.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: