Thursday, April 21, 2011


I have been making some changes and this is one of them-On these chairs,I went from a pepto pink and a dark yellow to these pretty pastal colors-I just love them and so does the children.I have been cleaning out closets,sorting throught clothes(got a huge bag of clothes for the good will store)had way to many pairs of like new shoes that I did not ware,shoes was mostly high heels. Next job will be the play room,I will have many toys to give the good will when I am done,and maybe some for free cycle of Ind. County,I have had to much clutter for to long,I need to change up the play room ,I think I will take down the curtains and add window blinds in a cool pastal color.This spring cleaning is a big job,but having open windows on a beautiful spring day with music playing should make a difference.

THEN COMES THE BASEMENT-This will take even longer for I am turning one side of the garage in to a Photography Studio,with office which is already there,My husband is helping me there because we will have to back up a moving van to get all that is in there out and then I can put a new coat of paint on the walls and shelfs for my props,which I have a lot of props now,and I hope to have alot more soon,as a matter of fact I have two prop orders on their way and a set (o-9)0f 21" Photography Numbers,i am excited for these will be used alot in several difference photo's. THESE NUMBERS RUN $100.00 EACH,I FOUND A PLACE WHERE I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON THE WHOLE SET.

Happy Spring Cleaning To Every One Who Has A Spring Project ------- Hiring Help May Be What It Takes Here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: