Thursday, October 27, 2011

No Expiration ---no bar code-


Now is this not the coolest-----no bar code and, I have had this coupon for years too, my boys was little when I got this late 70's early 80's ,need I say more----I go back when it comes to saving a dime,these days I have been saving several dollars using coupons, just today I ran in and our of two local stores with a hand full of items from each store and saved about $40.00---------yes I have joined the extreme coupon folks. Go ahead and laugh; some of you will I know,it's fine with me--It does take some time but I find it is worth it,this month alone I have saved around $150.00 on items I use each and every day and I have got several items for free of under 50 cents,I am stacking up on fabric softener,gain laundry detergent,cleaning supplies and can,jar,and frozen foods,I love it.I can see I am headed for the swap met group-lol----I find I talk way to much about my great deals,like 50cents for Welsh grape jelly-- 18 cents 2 liter soft drinks,free frozen birds eye veg,(12 free bags)25cents tooth paste,free tooth brushes,I am hooked on saving,and if you comp at walmart for a gallon of milk,Kmart has it $3.03 a gal. every day,I comp to save too.our local dallor tree store now has a frozen dept. where you can get several items for a buck,I love it.


If you don't take the time to use coupons and comp and need to save some money-it will save you a lot,Christmas is coming up,times are hard for a lot of folks and the economy is just not good,So "Happy Hunting" for the good deals that is. I feel like I throw away money if I have to pay regular price on good name brand items,I have coupons for most every thing I buy-----So when shopping for a good deal "don't forget your coupons!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: