Friday, August 14, 2009

Tiny fingers-Tiny pizza

Today I will give you one of our favorite recipes,this is one the kids here and I make together, I love the children helping me cook; we try to do this here at lest every few weeks-----they get all excited when they hear the words "today we will cook lunch together-I need your help"I raised three boys and they all cook--I believe they make great cooks,the father of my two grand kids cooks most all the meals when he is home (his job includes travel) he LOVES to cook. Good chefs are hard to find I hear,I also hear the pay is good.

I hope you will give this recipe a try,It's easy,and a fun recipe to share with small children. Bonus they learn to cook when they help,and it gets them away from the TV. Smile----I can't be the only person who has to go behind them turning off the TV. That's subject for another blog, grin. Have a good one
Posted by Picasa

No comments: